We note that the biotic regulation concept justifies the urgent necessity to conserve undisturbed ecosystems on a planetary scale on the basis of strictly pragmatic reasoning backed by quantitative arguments. Whatever our personal subjective attitude to nature (admiration, love, rejection, indifference, ignorance etc.), the existence of globally important territories occupied by undisturbed ecosystems is an objective and indispensable condition of the personal survival of every human being and his or her direct offspring.
- Five days in the rainforest: 80 photos [enter]
- 20 November 2014.
- Boreal Spring in Portraits: 16 photos [enter]
- 4 July 2011.
- Eyecatchers: 11 photos [enter]
- 12 July 2010.
- Spring Thrill: 26 photos [enter]
- 12 July 2008.
- Greenland: 20 photos [enter]
- 15 September 2007.
- Autumn Romance: 23 photos [enter]
- 14 February 2006.
- Past Springs: 16 photos [enter]
- 14 February 2005.
- They are looking at us: 7 photos [enter]
- 1 March 2003.