Biotic regulation concept has profound implications for every aspect of human life, which is itself unthinkable without biotic regulation. In this section we present popular texts considering problems of everybody's concern like weather, climate, energy or demography. They were written at various stages of the concept development. Your comments are welcome. Please, use our comment form or our blog. Documents are listed in reverse chronological order.
- Convergence, Shrinking and Implosion versus Divergence, Expansion and Explosion during Condensation
- 15 October 2013.
- Modern economic instability and the problem of surplus distribution from a natural science viewpoint
- 20 November 2011.
- Those Russians, did they use to have rivers? On the question of building the Evenkiyskaya (Turukhanskaya) hydropower on the Nizhnyaya Tunguska river (A. Nefiodov)
- 18 August 2008.
- Oil and economic slavery in the 21st century
- 3 August 2008.
- How much, whom to, and why does the civilization overpay for oil?
- 14 February 2008.
- Demography: Survivorship Essentials: Neglected aspects of the population numbers' problem
- 14 February 2007.
- Forest, water and weather or where is European winter?
- 8 December 2006.
- What are the causes of the degradation of the biosphere?
- 14 February 2006.
- On the occasion of Russia signing the Kyoto protocol: Climate warming or climate collapse?
- 14 February 2005.
- Empirical evidence for the biotic regulation concept
- 2 March 2002.
- Biotic regulation overview
- 6 October 2001.
- SERIES Ecology and Education Magazine (PDF files, in Russian):
2007: Human thinking, longevity and the problems of living matter orderliness [1.2 Mb]
2006: Rivers on Earth. Will they be flowing for ever? [0.8 Mb]
2004: Scientific bases for nature conservation strategies [0.4 Mb]
2001: Pollution of the environment by audible information [0.3 Mb]
2001: Information in the animate and inanimate worlds [1.2 Mb]
- BR AS MIRRORED in the media